Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Long time--No blog!

Yes, it has been a while! I have just had a hard time deciding where I want to go with this blog. Still thinking actually! In the time that has past, I have had some interesting experiences so there will be some updating in the future.
As for the CVS experience, things are going well. I have had some really great deals and some "oh-I did that wrong" days. It is all a learning experience and overall I have saved a ton of money! There are some really fabulous sites out there to help save money!
This new year I am planning on helping our family by finding some new ways to save and cut back. We have a budget and are trying to discipline ourselves to stick to it. I also want to help us get into healthier habits by eating good things. So we have a lot of work ahead of us but a lot of exciting things too!
My kiddos are back in school and we are all settling in to the schedule that comes along with it. I will be posting some of that too.
So all in all, I hope to be blogging more and helping as many moms as I can!

No comments: