Saturday, January 24, 2009

My CVS Trip


This week, I was really excited to stock up on some items that we needed. I spent more out of pocket than others....(see CVS Superstars at www.thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com)....but WAY less than I would have spent at Walmart.

I bought

4 Febreeze candles @$.79 each Apple/Cinnamon
2 CVS brand Claritin @ $3.79 each received $7.58 ECBS
2 Herbal Essences Hydrolicious @ $2.99 each used 2 $1 cpns received 2ECBS
1 St. Ives Skin Care $2.99 used $2 cpn
2 Dawn Dishwashing Soap was BOGO used 2 $.50 cpns
1 Puffs @ .75 after cpn
2 Johnsons buddies free after cpn
1 Kotex @ $3.79 recieved 1 ECB
2 Tampax @4.50 after cpns
1 Tide @5.99

I ended up doing two transactions to go ahead and use my ECBs.
My final out-of-pocket expense was $22.86 after using ECBs from this week and last.
Yes, I am going to work on rolling over but.....very happy about this trip!

No comments: