Thursday, August 7, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things.....

You know, we spend so much time sharing ideas for our children and seldom get the chance to share what we LOVE the most so this one is just for moms.

1. My favorite at home coffee--Dunkin Donuts is hands down the best that I have ever made at home!!!

2. Coffee Mate Cinnamon Bun to go with that coffee.($1 coupon on the coffee mate webiste right now)

3. Wheat Thins Lightly Cinnamon- perfect for when I want something sweet and crunchy.
(This is hidden from my kids. Come on they get EVERYTHING else in the house.)

4. Baby Spinach-on my sandwiches,in my eggs and pizza. Just seems great with everything.

5. Homemade Guacomole

6. Chex Mix

7. Sonic fountain drink

8. Caramel Frappucino from Starbucks

9. Naked Juice-the Purple One

10. Any of these plus a little quiet makes mom very happy.

Maybe next time I will list things in the NON food category;)

No comments: